Thursday 10 November 2011

Telling immediate family about the site

Today is Veteran's day.  Thank you to all the veterans!  No work and no school.  Yehey!  I just emailed my 2 brothers about my site, and also told my sister in law who came by our house to hide the cupcake she made for her boyfriend's birthday.

I posted some more stuff for sale.  Hopefully, they will also post stuff so there will be more items for sale.

I searched online to find out about Guam's online trading.  There are a handful of them. But there are 2 sites that already has a lot of users.  Also my daughter told me that there are Guam online trading in facebook. Now, I am sad and discouraged :(

Nope!  My goal is to help you guys get rid of your used stuff.  I believe this site is simple, more organized and easier to use.

Shootz!
http://www.guamonlinefleamarket.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment