Thursday 10 November 2011

Just signed up for a blogging site

I just signed up for a blogging site.  I don't know what to expect.  Unknown territory!  I hope you will ride with me on this journey.  This site will be my progress report on how we are doing with the site.  Guam Online Flea Market is just getting started. 

Site is already up and has only one user.  ME!  Still polishing up the site.  Working with this great guy I have no idea how he looks.  He is cool!  He helps me with the programming of the site.  We are still in the testing phase.  Once it is ready, I will let my family and friends try the site first.  If they like it, and they say it is ready, then it will be announced to all of you.

I really hope you will like it.  This will help all of us. I can finally get rid of some used stuff that is just taking up space in my house. Yehey!  I can also make a few bucks.  And of course you will too!  We will do our best to make this site the best trading site on Guam.   I will see you later once the site is ready for you.  Shootz!

No comments:

Post a Comment